Moments

4.10.05

My revival..

fine fine...i know i said i would leave the blogging world haha but just couldn't resist the temptation from my itchy fingers ok. anyway the reason i stopped blogging was because as usual i am pretty lazy and somehow i got bored of the layout, it annoys me ler.

having my semester break now, it has been 2 weeks since i 'goyang kaki' at home much to my dislike, yes i don't like being such a heavy-assed good-for-nothing penggoyang kaki also ok but but but there is really nothing meaningful lest to say enjoyable that i could really do ALONE! those penang people are always busy with studies, revisions, tuitions, i am not blaming them cos i already feel damn scared for them since stpm is so horribly near, less than 2 months?! not forgetting now they are having their trials so it is only right that i don't disturb them this time around..hehe and that leaves me to being lonely and abandoned and bored and depressed and i foresee that i might be blind in the future due to long hours spent in front of the monitor screen. however, that seriously do not stop me from going online practically the entire day AND night, downloading songs, movies, softwares till my hdd is going to explode anytime soon. i only have 20Gb in my pc and that is definitely not enough, so now my comp is bloody slow, everything i do is delayed for 10 seconds, imagine that!


So for my first entry on a brand new blog, i'm going to make this post as meaningful and thoughtful as it can be, making use of my intellectual intelligence and high IQ and EQ, i am therefore gonna think of the most knowledgeable information i keep in this great mind of mine and make it known to the ignorant people who are actually reading my ridiculous nonsensical blog, yes i would like to congratulate you too for being able to put up with my absurdity until this very last word. Boo!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home