Moments

7.10.05

Talking about respect!?

remember when you were 17, what kind of a person you were? was just 2 years ago so still fresh in my memory. At least i know i'm not as immature and dumb as some kids nowadays who are already gonna sit for their SPM but are still acting like 12year-olds. what makes me say this?
well, if for the past one whole week you are connected to msn, this bunch of 17 year-olds keep inviting you to their conversation which also includes many other retarded 17 year-olds, i'm sure you will be saying maybe nastier things than me. i can bear all that, maybe they are just tryign to make new friends and chat with new people. but isn't it obvious that i do not like it when i choose to just leave the chatbox? they continue adding me into the conversation for countless times after i leave, and everytime i shut it off, the cycle continues. so i thought maybe i should talk even though i'm boiling inside, here's what i said and the type of response i got from the idiots.

(upon seeing them discussing abt SPM)
me: so u guys r taking spm soon?
idiot: yes
bitch: yea
me: oh means u r all xiao mei mei and xiao di di lor
bitch: haha u must be very old
me: no la dun use the word old
me: jus use mature (note that im only joking)
bitch: then how old are u? over 20?
me: no no choy not that old
me:im turning 19 soon
bitch: if you are not an old lady,
bitch: you are not qualified to call ppl xiao mei mei
me: issit? what's wrong with being young? y so offended?
bitch: pls dun be a second kanasai here
bitch: we want peace ........................

the rest is not important....

what's her problem? is it a crime to be young? so childish, childish enough to simply add ppl into the conversation and even more childish when she can't accept facts....lame. and later hinted that some ppl shouldn't be in the chat. Yea chicken, i kno its me, like i begged them to invite me in!

Teenagers nowadays....saddening. Go take a look around Prangin Mall if you dunno what i mean.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home