Moments

29.12.06

Dumb bank!

The dumbest bank in Malaysia has got to be Maybank! To reapply a lost atm card, i had to make a ridiculous total of 6 trips to 3 different branches. Since i opened my account at the Komtar branch, that was my first choice. Tough luck, their atm device had to break down on that particular day and the person at the counter told me to head to another branch to get my card.

So fine! i went to the jelutong branch next, waited for more than half an hour for them to tell me they can't accept my temporary IC (old news: snatchtheft) cos i did not open my account there. I need to show them my license for them to process my card. the thing is, i had to renew my license first. Fine Fine!

Two or three days later, to try my luck again, i went to the komtar branch. The lousy device is still down. Good! A few days later after dat, i went there another time, same thing, device still down. Can't they jus fix that stupid piece of shit? Good service my head!

Today, went to the Jelutong branch first, guess what they told me a lot of people are making atm cards i gotta wait for 1 whole hour.

So tired of waiting for the damned card, i decided to head to another branch to get things done. the nearest branch would be Dato' Kramat's. Even better, they said to get my card i only can do it at the branch i open my account. What good service. According to the Komtar branch, i can go to ANY branch at all cos their device had technical problem. But according to the smart ass DK branch, i can't cos im using a temporary ic. Well hey, retards, if i'm illegal, can i get my temporary ic issued by the GOVERNMENT in the first place? To get such a small matter settled, i had to go through so much stupid unnecessary procedure. WTF!

First machine down, then i must show my license accompanied by my IC, next i only can make the card at one particular branch. Fuck them Maybank. I did not encounter such difficulties with CIMB at all, all they needed me to show was my TEMPORARY ic and the completed form and THAT'S IT! what's with Maybank and their fussy idiotic service? all those paperwork and hours of waiting really piss customers off ok. They really ought to send all their staffs to some seminars and customer-responsive service training. and yes i finally got the card after showing my dull black sick face to the banker! LEY...

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home