Moments

11.12.06

home sweet home

DEC 11 2006 -> finally home, took the 9.30am Konsortium bus with my 2 KL friends who decided to give ol'penang a visit (after all my bangga'ing abt my hometown). Stupid bus only managed to leave pudu at ard 10.05am. By the time we reached penang it was already like 3pm. Didn't even get to enjoy a good nap in the bus cos the seat was too hard and after awhile my neck hurt like shit, so the journey back wasn't pleasant at all.
 
BUT all the discomfort was paid off by mom's homecooked Hokkien Mee! I dun think i'll mind another trip on that darn bus if i'll be rewarded with my mom's cooking. Haven't had it for just 2 months plus but it feels like a whole damn year. Uh..i'm talking like she always add some addictive substance into the food making me showing withdrawal symptoms. Well, my 2 friends never tasted Penang Style Hokkien Mee before in their lives so it was pretty awesome for them too. (tsk tsk kl..kl...)


Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home