Moments

13.5.06

i am out

i'm now officially out of Utar, just received a letter from them confirming my withdrawal. no turning back now, like i have a choice. everything is practically settled over there (damansara). house rental is secured, electrical appliances r coming, furniture-seeking had been done by joa n xinch. there's no turning back indeed, unless i wanna get myself killed.

all may seem fine but it actually isn't. sumthing had to pop up and cause me to worry sick. while i was away in genting, dis officer from HELP taking care of loan department gave me a call. i was told my loan is for an entire year so while i am taking this loan i can't be applying other loans (ptptn) later on in september. dat's not what he told me during my interview. now where is their consistency in the procedure? he was encouraging me to apply for ptptn in september and here again tis officer is telling me i can't do that and haf to choose only one. she said to call me back again but it has been one whole week n i still have no news abt it. so i am certainly clueless and oh well, no matter what i still have to go through the risk of not getting the loan. to think about it, it was the same with studying in Utar, if without ptptn i wouldn't be able to continue, so why should i get so nervous about HELP, im actually in the same condition all over again. that's rather tiring. Anything regarding financial conflict is always tiring. 9 out of 10 times of the source of my problems remained to be monetary. i'm going there and that's all i better be thinking about. hope is always there if we choose to look in its direction.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home