Moments

28.3.06

Progress

Feeling a lot more relieved today, happier in fact.

My sister just fixed my pc at home and now i can chat wid her online. Hard disk broke down so jus got a new one for the cpu and new monitor too. Here's the part which costs a celebration....keke... i get to go back to penang dis weekend!! can join my family for Cheng Beng, thanks to my cousin who is driving back. has been 2 months since i last returned, missing the island of pearl! WooHOO~

i'm trying my best and paying all my attention to completing the application forms now. trying to force my eyelids from shutting, but still i have to finish the essay for the form...aihh maybe i'll just continue tomolo, hehe.

better go back to writing it, work hard work hard now. ;)

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home