Moments

19.8.07

Fab Saturday

Last weekend, I'd decided to return to Penang to meet up with friends who are back. So after work, I'd to rush to Pudu to board a bus but little did i know that it was that difficult to get a bus ticket home on Fridays. Pudu was crowded with ppl eager to rush back to their hometown. Konsortium had obviously sold all their available tickets, and that's like the only bus i take usually. So i had no choice but to settle for an almost unknown bus, risky but i just wanna get home. From the promised time 7.30pm, the bus only appeared at ard 9pm. It was insane and not to mention the bus was creepy, in a mess with torn curtains and faulty seats. Argh barely moved in the bus, no more next time. Anyway i reached penang at 2am, the latest i've ever arrived in a bus.

Did not even have the chance to talk to mom until the next night, when she returned from work. I think this trip back, i saw my friends longer than her. My father was in a great mood, hehe bought me lots of fruits because i complained of constipation. My sister treated me like a princess, washed my clothes, swept and cleaned my room. Such a nice family i have. haha.

Had a nice outing on Saturday, met up wid Diane, Jade, Adel, Eileen and also Winnie. They were all still as insane as years back, especially Jade and Eileen. Those two just can't stop stepping on each other's tail. We made noise in Wong Kok like we owned it, ordering again and again, one small dish after another, a little memalukan saja.

Someone said we look like sisters......... o.O

Recognize the glutton?

Di-lian, Winnie, Eileen, me, Jade , Adel

Long lost Winnie Pooh

Ji Mui(s)

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home