Moments

11.7.07

Reviving memories

14th July 2007 will be the day i witness my childhood idols, Michael Learns To Rock! Well, even though they may not be as charming and young as long long time ago, at least this once in my lifetime i get to watch their live performance, it is a childhood dream come true.

Still remember quite vividly how my sister and I would their cassette over and over again, (ya la that time was ages ago so we only used cassettes). I was only 11 years old and now 10 years later, i'm gonna haf a chance to watch their concert in Genting! haha, my sis will be so jealous i think she's gonna slap me when i brag to her next time.

Looking forward to their great songs on Saturday and also the aircond-like weather in Genting! Pray for no bright sun dat day. :P

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home