Moments

11.6.07

Missing .....

Hah, looking at the title, you must be thinking i'll spill who i'm missing or who's missing me.... blekk never! I missed Winnee's lecture now, decided not to go at 7am when my head was throbbing like a ticking time bomb was buried in it. haf a feeling it's jus pms, every 2 months i'll haf this kind of headaches. well, guess it's better than stomach cramps.....touch wood!

A new staff came in that day, hoho so glad dis one is not one of those naive and i'm-above-everything kind of kids. At least he is mature enough and doesn't crack cold jokes then laugh about it. Maybe i just haf a bad sense of humour cos i really can't get jokes that some of them make at times, they can laugh so hard about it, and the word 'silly' just pops up in my mind. I too sometimes behave like a kid, but their childishness is way beyond mine, so most of the time to be polite and not hurt their self-esteem, i'll jus smile, feeling forced inside. Okay, i know what i'm saying here is really mean, i admit. So if anyone who's reading can't take it, please boycott my site, thanks.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home