Moments

29.1.07

What gives me pleasure?

An itch. Seriously, what do you feel when you scratch a very itchy spot on your own skin? i bet it's like the relief you feel when you empty your bowel after a steamboat buffet meal. However, do not be too aggressive when you scratch with your nails or else pleasure will turn to pain. You need that exact amount of pressure and frequency when scratching to ensure optimum joy of contentment and not tearing of the epidermis.

Hey don't snigger ah! take it from someone who has suffered enjoyed skin allergy, or known as dermatitis, for nearly 6 years and still counting. Imagine the joy i get whenever i indulge a little too much in seafood, eggs, peanuts, alcohol, and fried heaty food.

Don't tell me you can resist this and this. Bullshit!

But yet no matter what, i have to live with it because it can't be fully cured, so once in a while it will pay me a visit or two. So accepting fate (most probably caused by asthma), i stupidly/courageously had a few shots of chivas with my 2 friends. well, nothing happened to my skin on that night itself but unfortunately i started itching like a monkey the next day. Control control, no rubbing the skin. That's the problem with me, i don't get to drink because of the allergy which is so very pathetic. If my parents know about this i can imagine their glaring stare and nagging ringing in my head. It's not like they are against me drinking alcohol or worry that i might turn into an AA. ha-ha. they are more worried that all the cream in the world won't be enough for me to stop my allergy. yea speaking of those cream for allergies, they don't always stop the itch.

As i'm typing all this crap about my crappy skin problem, i'm crappily itching all over; my arms, thighs, stomach, back, legs and even my little finger.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home