Moments

21.1.07

this minute this second

urhh! dunno what's wrong with the connection.waited so so ssssooo long for blogger page to load just so that i can sign in and add my entry. while waiting for it to fully load, i'm typing all this on notepad first.

How's everything back in kl? it has been so-so, nothing bad nothing great. However, i feel it's a lot better than before. what's that that is better remains something only I know. ok ok it's just a feeling. Last semester was not bad actually, working in PJ allowed me to get out of the hse more frequently than the sem before and it felt real good of course. but then again, it had not done too good to my studies.

damn the connection. now telling me that there's problem loading. streamyx sucks. okie back to me, i enrolled for 4 psych subjects this sem, hope that i can handle them, handling them also includes consistent revision and concentration in classes which i have yet to do until now. all the talk abt working harder for this and that is really me bullshiting myself. gotta stop saying out loud how i wanna try and work it out. despite all the worries and thoughts about performing better, i'm still a slacker with no determination and willpower for sure. what's my progress so far? hours of potato-couching watching "virtues of harmony 2".

- the end -

ps: this entry is written out of mere obligation to update my blog after nearly half a month. will follow up with a more meaningful post next. and let's not forget again that streamyx is the worst broadband service available in the country.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home