Moments

1.1.07

Welcome 2007

01.01.07 is here! with just a blink of an eye, we've entered a whole new year once again. I dunno why but I kinda feel like 2006 passed by way much faster than the years before. Time is seeping by without me even noticing. Procrastination is deadly evil! It turns years into months, months into days, days into hours and even hours into minutes. Probably that's why i did not realise how time flies and then fails to be more productive than i should be.

Anyway, enough blahss... here to welcome the new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

What resolutions do i have for this new beginning? Hmm... let's see:
  1. work hard and earn my grades
  2. lose weight and stop whining
  3. be less lazy and start making an effort to keep in touch with more friends
  4. be thrifty and save more allowance
  5. let my dad win more lotteries so i can get more allowance
  6. meet more new friends and polish my social life
  7. have enough money to enjoy (eg: shopping, in-country vacation, food, fun) myself (contradicts #4 : so what?)
  8. must go Thailand, any part of it, even Hatyai counts
  9. before that, make passport first
  10. wanna go Singapore!
Oishey, that's all first lah for now. lastly, may i be blessed with stronger will power to accomplish all that in 2007. hehe.

Did not get to go out and celebrate new year's eve dis year. Was at home coughing and fever-ing away welcoming the year 2007 while my friends were out having fun at Queensbay, hor! But then nevermind, at least i still got to watch fireworks from my sister's bedroom window. So many places displayed fireworks, confirm Penangites are quite rich, from one place to another the display officially ended at around 12.20am.

Here's a random photo gotten from the web for my blog to celebrate also.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

hey!! who celebrated at queensbay?? we were in upper pg road la......at momo's having a blast. hehe.

By Blogger sawpm, at Sat Jan 27, 01:49:00 AM 2007  

Post a comment

<< Home