Moments

25.5.07

Don't read this

"I have been tagged and to continue the honour of this game, I have to tag six people which can be found at the bottom of my list. The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies (abnormal behaviour, habits etc.) as well as clearly stating this rule. After you state your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id / blog names / nicknames at the bottom of your blog. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says "You’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."

1. I like to be neat at most times if i can help it. I am very very disgusted with dirt/moss/stains. Will shiver with fear but will still be able to clean it up because i can't stand it even more if it stays. Suspected by housemate to have OCPD (not gonna elaborate more here), but ya... do not trust the 'housemate'.

2. I am one of the few people in the world who thinks that doing anything harsh to my own hair is a no-no. These include dying, straightening, rebonding, highlighting, perming or anything with strong chemical should not go near my hair. Always have a fear that one day my hair will lose its volume and turn gray or dry and frizzy. I've no idea why i care about my hair so much but yes i do. One will always, always see me touching my hair once in a while, combing, patting, playing, etc.

3. Something i did 3 weeks ago = finished 3 whole drama series in a week. One series consisting of about 20 episodes.

4. I'm weird to think that i'm not weird.

5. I dislike people who do not take care of my books after they borrow them. I try to maintain the condition of my books as new as possible, hate seeing dog-ears, creases, stains or any sign of newly-added marks on them. Will remember my damaged book in Form 1 forever, poor poor novel.

6. Recently, i keep reminding myself that i'm broke in hopes that i will not spend much to budget my allowance. So you will constantly find phrases like, 'no money la, i'm broke, really can't afford, die lar how to survive' if you happen to be talking to me. It's useful but has become irritating to myself.

Tagging (most ppl have been tagged anyways)>>
any 6 people who wanna do this with the nicknames of Loser, Bored-Bitch, Rabbit, Dog, Tiger, Meme-lover. " You're tagged"

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home