Moments

31.1.07

shocking even myself

look at the time i'm typing this. 7 in the MORNING! no, it's not because i didn't sleep the whole night, i actually slept as early as around 10pm and managed to wake up at 6AM! it has to be an accomplishment. since the secondary school days, this has got to be my first time ever i sleep n rise early.

thanks to my throbbing headache, i had to lie on the bed and rest early. i can't seem to take afternoon/evening naps anymore. whenever i do so, i'll end up with a headache that will last the whole night through and sometimes till the next morning. what's wrong with my body functions? i feel old and problematic.

lol and what people say is true, the morning hours somehow feel longer, they go by slower so it's like we can finish more tasks too. take the internet connection for example, its great so far! not lagging not slow, all my pages load fine.

gonna go take panadol now.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home