Moments

13.7.07

9 - 6 job

9th July 2007, I've officially started working a full-time office work. Never thought this day would come so soon when my housemates and I actually sat down after work and the topic of our conversation was work! Oh, it's great that all 3 of us got industrial training, hmm guess there will be more work-related discussions at home lah. We were exchanging comments/views/info about both our jobs...woh how grown up have we become? It's weird, we are becoming working freaks. Hehe, I'm exaggerating of cos. I actually felt kinda 'small' in the office surrounded by so many other more mature people, I feel like a kid again among adults. I know i'm old enough to be categorised as an adult but it's amazing how knowledgeable these people can be, with years and years of experience of the corporate world. One can never learn enough.

First day was a bit scary because i did not know what to expect, saw and got introduced to so many new faces i think i've forgotten most of their names, lousy memory mar. And today, it's the fifth day which concludes the entire first week of my internship. So I'll still have 6 more weeks to go.

Even though, I felt too young in there, it's fascinating how much i got to learn from them, how much that i would not be able to learn from just studying in uni for there is no realism to what they teach you in school. Everything is different in the outside world, scores and grades aren't everything but they do get you to where you want to be, anyway to stay and remain there, it's definitely a different story.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home