Moments

13.10.05

dead tired

first things first, didn't get to do this yesterday so here it is....

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY

PING MAY!!!!

Thanks for the meal, may!! had a great time with you and joa, i felt so comfortable with you ppl, easier to communicate, i'm so pathetic, can't find people to speak to me in english for quite long liao in kl hehehe.. was fun chatting with you guys since i haven't seen you all in ages, yesterday was GREAT!

on a totally unrelated issue, i think i've gone crazy, feeling tired as hell now....yesterday after meeting up with may n joa, my friend came to find me in midvalley because she wanted me to accompany her to a seminar, something to do with e-commerce, so we went there at 8 and attended the presentation and after that, those people there, eventually tried to 'brainwash' me ler, i'm not bothered but just listen lor, then one of her friends drove us back to hostel at 11 something, was feeling like shit already so hadn't got the time to blog until now.

AND today, straight away after class, at 12pm, went to Kelana Jaya for a job, will update about me finding part-time jobs later cos i'm seriously exhausted right now, it's finally time for me to rest now, i better go ... dying..

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home