Moments

21.8.07

Bored, Hungry, Sleepy

I'm being a brat, there's nothing interesting to do (no important work at all to be exact), beginning to feel hungry, and I could do with some sleep now. Today has been the day with the least job almost null, apart from shredding papers, and having no work does not equal to joy, it's plain boring. since 9.30am this morning, I've been sitting at my desk, listening to songs and chatting while surfing blogs. it's okie that I'm unproductive but it's even more tiring than having some extra work to do. Feel lost on the Internet, reading celeb sites, gossips, blogs and visiting facebook.

it's freaking cold as well, and i believe Pmay is experiencing the same or maybe lower temperature there at her office. HAHA. okay i know. I'm so mo liu. Shall stop complaining. and spend the next 30minutes here quietly. Must appreciate my time here, eventhough it's ridiculously boring and time-wasting, for THIS is my last week, another 3 days before i officially leave the building. They better prepare a nice sweet testimonial for me!

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

How i dream for that day to come. sit there and realise there is absolutely nothing to do. bahh
envious of u bsim.

By Blogger cHieW, at Tue Aug 21, 06:24:00 PM 2007  

Post a comment

<< Home